Random Cycling Quote

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Love?

Ok, if you read my previous post up until today, then I have to apologize for the:

Love,
Zach

at the end.

What happened is that I often make the same exact posts in two places: 1) here and 2) on my family's yahoo group. As you may have just guessed, I made this post first on my family's group, and then copy-and-pasted it onto here and forgot to take those last two lines out. Not that I don't believe in genuine posts, it's just that sometimes I am time strapped and can only write one thing. I do sometimes post originally on here, and then copy-and-paste it into my family's group. Other times, I make two completely different posts, since you readers know more about cycling than my family does, and I can talk in cyclist-language more. I hope all of this makes sense, and please accept my apology for that. Those last two lines are gone now, so don't think I all of the sudden started loving on you guys, whom I've never met in person yet!

COMING SOON: a few-parts post on my looking back to collegiate cycling, since I will be graduating in exactly a week (WHOOHOO!), and how it made me the person I am today. The good, the bad, the everything!

No comments: