Random Cycling Quote

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Whole New Season

The collegiate season has ended over a week ago at Dartmouth, I'll be done with school for the summer on Friday before lunchtime. Staying on campus Friday night to hang out, maybe party, with my friends, and then going home Saturday. I can't wait.

This weekend, most likely, will be the start of my 2008 USCF season. There is the New Bethlehem Criterium on Saturday, and the BoB Rodale Fitness Park Criterium on Sunday. I'm debating which one of the two to do, or if I should do both or neither. I'd like to do at least one, and my thinking is that the semester is ending on Friday for me, and I'd like to have a day off from life in general. Just sit around, watch TV, maybe a short, easy bike ride on Saturday. Not have to think about a damn thing! That sounds nice, and then to start my season in T-Town at the fitness park, the same location for the Thursday Night Training Series that I've done twice already, and am debating whether to do it this Thursday or not, with a final Friday morning.

I need to sign up for either or both races by Thursday night, if I plan to do any. I'm going to sleep on it tonight and tomorrow night, and decide Thursday what I should do. Any inputs would be great! I will post Thursday or Friday what I've decided to do.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Do one. Pick the one that you feel fits your strengths best.