Random Cycling Quote

Friday, March 6, 2009

Rutgers/Princeton Spirit of 69 Season Opening weekend

Last time I'm going to Rutgers (at least for a while as I do plan to go back to school for my masters and can race if I go to a school that has a team). Didn't get to go last year as you may remember half the team didn't want to go on account of the early morning rain.

Short and sweet since I need to go to bed. Waking up in less than 5 hours!

Time Trial at Rutger's... same goal as last year, Top 9 to contribute at least one point to the team and be the first to do so for the season. Going to try and spin at about 90-110 RPM and go no less than 23 mph for 2.7 miles.

Princeton's Criterium, not really much for me to go off of since I didn't get a good look at the race flyer. I'm just going to race with no goals intended except to finish strong and not get lapped.

More tomorrow when we return. Oh, and take a guess as to why Rutgers and Princeton got together and called this the Spirit of 69. I'll tell you why it is tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: