Random Cycling Quote

Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been lost, and it's been found

I emailed the Rutgers Cycling Team President yesterday prior to going to bed, asking if anyone turned in a Cateye Astrale 8 computer. Chris (president) responded to me saying that Joe Kopena did find a Cateye computer and has it! I emailed Joe and is still waiting for him to respond to me. So instead of paying almost $50 for a new Cateye Astrale 8 computer kit, I will only pay between $15 and $20 for a mount kit, since my mount did break, causing the computer to fall off my bike. Definitely a relief!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Lucky someone picked it up. Sounds like you had a full weekend of racing. That is what it is all about.

Zach said...

Thanks Chris. I did have a good weekend, especially with my time trial performance. I was disappointed with my criterium bombing on the hills, but whatever. Talk to you later!