Random Cycling Quote

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

and a HAPPY NEW YEARS!

As a tradition, my immediate family exchanges gifts the night of Christmas Eve. This year we did it a little earlier, more like the afternoon or evening of today, but that's ok!

I got:
$80 gift card to Marshalls
Jeff Dunham Very Special Christmas Special DVD (funniest guy EVER!)
$200 from my dad to go towards the purchasing of a Fuji Track Pro (used @ $500)
Monopoly Electronic Banking board game
Garmin Nuvi 255w GPS (that I got a few weeks ago from my mom)

My younger sister's gift to me is yet to arrive, she told me she just ordered it online yesterday (late shopper, following in Mom's footsteps!). Probably should be here early next week in that case.

Anyways, I hope everyone got what they wanted, or will get what they want tomorrow from Santa Claus and loved ones. Drive safely too, and those of you that will be riding, ride safely! Unfortunately no outdoor riding here for a few days now, we got hit with a lot of snow and ice in the last week. Roads are horrible and nasty right now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: