Random Cycling Quote

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH SNAP!

Today my rear derailleur cable snapped at the shifter on the handlebar, and when I took it to the bike shop they tried to fix it in the 20 minutes they were still open, however some pieces of the wires from the cable got jammed into the shifter somehow, and now they need to take my shifter apart. So no racing on Saturday for me most likely, because they said it could be Saturday when they have it done.

Sucky, but now I can get on the track with the better weather we'll have the next few days. Supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow and Friday, and in the 70s on Saturday. Kind of pissed about the 70 because I'll be heading home, most likely without my bike, and I'm supposed to officiate a basketball tournament for most of the day. Ugh, good day and gonna be stuck indoors.

Here's to hoping my bike gets done before Friday!

No comments: